Working for the Wine Road, I have taken and discovered some awe-striking photos. For your enjoyment: pictures of Sonoma County’s beautiful vineyards throughout the seasons. We aren’t making this up – see for yourself!
1. West Wines vineyards in October
2. Russian River Valley vineyards near Graton Ridge Cellars photo taken by Ben Stein
3. Photo taken by Dee Dee Daus near the Family Wineries in Dry Creek Valley: Amphora, Collier Falls, Dashe Cellars, Forth, Kokomo, Lago di Merlo, Mietz Cellars, Papapietro Perry Winery, Peterson Winery, Philip Staley
4. Dutcher Crossing Winery gnarly vineyards sprinkled with mustard flowers
5. Dry Creek Vineyards right before bud break
6. Russian River Valley vineyards where River Road and Eastside Road meet – right across from Farmhouse Inn
7. Vineyards in Alexander Valley near Hanna overgrown with beautiful mustard flowers!
8. Iron Horse Vineyards Chardonnay bud break
9. Jordan Vineyards well on their viney growth
10. Martin Ray Winery’s springtime vineyard in front of the iconic water tower. Photo by Charlie Gesell
11. Quivira’s vineyard in springtime bloom alongside some California Poppies growing wild.
12. Out in the Vineyards near Amista smelling the flowers
13. Russian River vineyard near Joseph Swan Vineyards taken by Ben Stein
14. Merriam Vineyard’s Cabernet Franc
15. Martorana’s vineyard dinner setting
16. The dynamic duo in the midst of their Blanchard estate grapes out Limerick Lane
17. Our new member Fog Crest Vineyards with a beautiful patio view
18. VML in the summertime can only get better with a glass of Pinot in your hand
19. Touring the Bacigalupi vineyards with winemaker Ashley
20. Bonus photo: not from any vineyards but a sweet backyard table grape vine at bud break photo