Explore Wine Road is exactly as it sounds. A day to explore all the Wine Road has to offer.
The wineries, lodgings, and countryside along the Wine Road are postcard perfect. Folks come from all over to explore, drink in the wines and the scenery, and enjoy a relaxing holiday.
If you are a local and always wanted to check out more of Sonoma County’s Wine Road, Saturday, May 7th is Explore Wine Road day. It isn’t just for locals, but it is an ideal chance for a “staycation” for anyone who lives in the area.
- A $40 ticket per taster gives you complimentary tasting at all 40 participating wineries.
- Each winery will be offering something special for ticket holders, many of them offering wine discounts or shipping specials. Click here to see the Explore Wine Road program.
- Picnicking is encouraged, and there are several picnic spots at the participating wineries.
- Pure Luxury is offering special pricing on transportation.
- If you want to make it an overnight adventure, check out the Wine Road Lodgings, including the lodging specials.
Alexander Valley Vineyards
Carol Shelton Wines
David Coffaro Vineyard & Winery
HANNA Alexander Valley
HANNA Russian River Valley
Kobler Estate Winery
MacPhail Family Winery
Mazzocco Sonoma Winery
Mounts Family Winery
Old World Winery
Rodney Strong Vineyards
Soda Rock Winery
Stephen & Walker
The Meeker Vineyard
This is a great deal and the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in having an adventure along the Wine Road.