Tasting along the Wine Road is all about relaxing and enjoying the day, and the Magical Mystery Tour will ensure you do just that.
The Magical Mystery Tour is another of the Wine Road’s special treats to help celebrate their 40th anniversary. Here are the details:
- The Magical Mystery Tour will be held on June 18, 2016 from 9:30 – 5:30
- There are four tours to pick from — Alexander Valley wineries, Dry Creek Valley wineries, Russian River Valley wineries, or Urban wineries.
- Everyone going on the Magical Mystery Tour will meet at the Healdsburg City Hall parking lot at 9:30, and then be whisked off to their destinations in beautifully appointed buses from Pure Luxury.
- Each group will visit five magical wineries.
- Each tour will include not more than 20 guests.
- The mystery is you won’t know what wineries you’ll be visiting and tasting at until you arrive there.
- The magic will be in the wonderful wines you’ll enjoy throughout the day. Each winery will offer nibbles to pair with their wines.
- Then as the day concludes, you’ll return around 5:30 to the Healdsburg City Hall where each tour guest will receive a mystery goodie bag. What fun!
Take Dad on a Magical Mystery Tour for His Special Weekend
What a perfect way to spend Father’s Day weekend. Treat Dad to a Magical Mystery Tour, where no one has to drive, read the map, or decide on the next stop. Everyone can just relax and enjoy the experience. Plus, the buses will have plenty of room for any wine purchases.
Pick your favorite area—Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley, Russian River Valley, or some Urban wineries along the Wine Road—and get on board the Magical Mystery Tour list today!
The Magical Mystery Tour
Is waiting to take you away
Waiting to take you away
~ John Lennon & Paul McCartney
Waiting to Take You Away!
Visit the Wine Road Eventbrite page to purchase your tickets or to read more details about the event.
#WineRoadMagic #FathersDayWeekend #WineRoad40th