The chance to win an instant wine cellar deserves one last look, and it could be yours in time for the December holiday season.
The Wine Road members have donated a total of 160 bottles of wine that have been divided into four 40-bottle Instant Wine Cellars, and you could win one of them!
So many questions come up, so let’s take them one at a time:
1) Why four 40-bottle wine cellars instead of one 160-bottle wine cellar or two 80-bottle wine cellars?
Because the Wine Road is celebrating its 40th Anniversary, and the drawing for the four winners is the big finale to a year of celebrations. Get it—40th anniversary, 40-bottle Instant Wine Cellar?
2) How can you sign up to win one of these terrific Instant Wine Cellars?
The Wine Road is donating the wine to the Redwood Empire Food Bank, which is selling raffle tickets for the Instant Wine Cellars to help raise much-needed funds to feed over 82,000 people through out Sonoma County—many of them children and seniors.
3) How much do the raffle tickets cost?
Tickets are $10 each, six tickets for $40, or 15 for $100.
4) Where can you get these tickets?
There are multiple options available for purchasing tickets:
- Visit the Redwood Empire Food Bank or the Wine Road office (1437 Grove St, Healdsburg, CA 95448)
- Call the Redwood Empire Food Bank at 707-523-7900 x 114
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase your tickets during Wine & Food Affair (Nov. 5 & 6) at one of four locations: Comstock Wines, J. Rickards Winery, Kendall-Jackson Estate & Garden, and Rodney Strong Vineyards
5) When will the drawing be held?
The raffle drawing will be held on December 1, 2017. If you win, you’ll have plenty of wine to help you celebrate the holidays.
6) Is the Redwood Empire Food Bank a 501(c)3, so the purchase of raffle tickets is tax deductible?
Yes, the Redwood Empire Food Bank is a 501(c)3. I’m not a tax expert, but I understand that the raffle ticket purchases are tax deductible.
And now for the most important part…
By buying raffle tickets, you’ll be helping to feed people. People just like you and me who can’t meet a basic need that we might be take for granted—food.
Every year, my husband and I donate what we can to the Redwood Empire Food Bank, because we know they are an organization that fulfills a need in our local community. This year, we have the added bonus of making a donation to the Food Bank and also getting a chance to win one of four Instant Wine Cellars.
As you consider whether this is worth your time or your donation dollars, I’d encourage you to visit the Redwood Empire Food Bank’s website and see for yourself what they do and how they do it.
Time to share the love.